Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography: 2-Volume Set, 7e (Textbook of Diagnostic Ultrasonography)
|Price:||$305.68 & eligible for FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
(25 customer reviews)
Stay up to date with the rapidly changing field of medical sonography! Heavily illustrated and extensively updated to reflect the latest developments in the field, Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 7th Edition equips you with an in-depth understanding of general/abdominal and obstetric/gynecologic sonography, the two primary divisions of sonography, as well as vascular sonography and echocardiography. Each chapter includes patient history, normal anatomy (including cross-sectional anatomy), ultrasound techniques, pathology, and related laboratory findings, giving you comprehensive insight drawn from the most current, complete information available.
- Full-color presentation enhances your learning experience with vibrantly detailed images.
- Pathology tables give you quick access to clinical findings, laboratory findings, sonography findings, and differential considerations.
- Sonographic Findings highlight key clinical information.
- Key terms and chapter objectives help you study more efficiently.
- Review questions on a companion Evolve website reinforce your understanding of essential concepts.
- New chapters detail the latest clinically relevant content in the areas of:
- Essentials of Patient Care for the Sonographer
- Artifacts in Image Acquisition
- Understanding Other Imaging Modalities
- Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Issues in Sonography
- 3D and 4D Evaluation of Fetal Anomalies
- More than 700 new images (350 in color) clarify complex anatomic concepts.
- Extensive content updates reflect important changes in urinary, liver, musculoskeletal, breast, cerebrovascular, gynecological, and obstetric sonography.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #183341 in Books
- Brand: Hagen-Ansert, Sandra L.
- Published on: 2011-06-10
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 2
- Dimensions: 11.40" h x 3.40" w x 9.30" l, 109500.00 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 1552 pages
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
By Brandi Lashbrook
The chapters are somewhat long and drawn out, but it has what you need to know. The most irritating thing is that the words that are describing a picture are sometimes a page or two or three behind the page with the picture. That drives me crazy. I have also found some typos in it. For as expensive as it was, I do not like lots of mistakes. I do like the that it has a workbook that goes along with it.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Best beginner book for ultrasound
By John Farolan
This book is well organized. What I enjoyed most was the images and multiple drawings and charts that made ultrasound easier to understand. Some books for this subject do not include enough examples of images for the organ discussed. I definitely recommend this book to anyone just starting to learn ultrasound technology.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
The book is extremely helpful for my courses. Very organized, descriptive, and full of information that will be on the ARDMS! A little pricey but totally worth it if you sell it back to another classmate. Keep it after your courses for a quick reference while studying for your test